The production process of PVC coated plastic cloth, PVC plastic coated cloth production process has two kinds, one is the horizontal machine mechanical production, which is the kind of heavy-duty large cylinder, put the crepe cloth into the material and then put it on the pila belt It is pressed and flattened by the bottom of a heavy-duty large cylinder, then pulled on the dryer to dry, then cut, lap, and package. One is the vertical machine mechanical production, the cloth is pulled straight into the raw material box and pulled out. The glue-like material on the crepe cloth is a high-purity PVC material, and then both sides are straightened straight through the machine with a knife scraping, scraping with a knife After drying, the dryer is trimmed, trimmed, divided, and packaged. There are two types of dryers, one is electric burning and the other is using a boiler.
PVC coated cloth is upgraded and improved on the basis of traditional oil wax canvas. Has the following characteristics:
1. Waterproof performance, 100% waterproof;
2. High tensile strength, continuous pulling in the warp and weft directions;
3. Very low water absorption, quick drying after rain, no weight gain;
4. Good heat resistance, no effect at 70 °C;
5. Good aging resistance, no hard cracking in summer with high temperature; no cracking in cold winter environment (-20 °C) (special antifreeze required);
6. Light weight, about 0.65kg per square meter;
7. Long service life, normal use can reach 2~3 years.