1. The symptoms of mental and senile anemia may include agitation, indifference, forgetfulness, insomnia, occasionally mental disorder, delusion and inhibition.
2. Nerves, including dizziness, dizziness, imbalance, abnormal sensation, visual disturbance, incontinence of stool and urine.
3. In the cardiovascular system, due to the decrease of blood oxygen content, the symptoms of anemia in the elderly often include angina pectoris, decreased cardiac output, panic, shortness of breath, myocardial dystrophy, cardiac enlargement, systolic murmur, which can disappear after proper treatment. Peripheral vascular diseases such as intermittent claudication were more significant.
4. Digestion often has anorexia, dyspepsia, constipation or diarrhea, glossitis, stomatitis, abnormal taste, and intermittent dysphagia in severe iron deficiency anemia.
5. In other megaloblastic anemia or pernicious anemia, low fever, mild jaundice, acute combined degeneration of spleen, spinal cord and peripheral nerve degeneration are more common than in adults. These are common symptoms of anemia in the elderly.
The above is about the common symptoms of anemia in the elderly, I believe you know something about it. Once the old man has anemia symptoms, he must go to the hospital for treatment immediately, so as not to miss the best time for treatment.